Tuesday, February 17, 2009

marriage questionnaire

So some of these "marriage questionnaires" have been floating around Facebook...hey, it's my blog, I can post whatever I want!! And I'll admit it-- ever since my OpenDiary days (high school thru early college) I have really loved filling out surveys about myself. Call me vain if you want...

(Right before the garter toss at our wedding: 6/30/07)


♥ What are your middle names? David & Renee (haha, what if that's what we went by?)
♥ How long have you been together? 3 years and 6 days
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? about 6 months
♥ Who asked who out? Matt asked me out. In the Cingular parking lot. :)
♥ How old are each of you? me- 26; Matt- 25
♥ Whose siblings do you see the most? his. 2/3 of them live in Athens.
♥ Do you have any children together? not yet. only furry children.
♥ What about pets? ah yes. Lola the Lab is ours. I believe Aidan the Cat is "mine". (Matt is still consistently unsure whether Aidan is a "him" or a "her"so he clearly feels no ownership towards him.)
♥ Which situation was/is the hardest on you as a couple? (was) Matt's trip to Europe
♥ Did you go to the same school? college, yes. UGA.
♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope
♥ Who is the most intelligent? Hmmm...intelligence is hard to measure, so we'll go with college GPAs and that would make me the smarty pants of the relationship!!
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Probably me.
♥Where do you eat out most as a couple? We loooove eating out. Probably Brett's, Doc Cheys, and Little Caesars (don't hate!)
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? The Caribbean (on a cruise)
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Matt, by default. I don't have any exes. But to his credit, I don't really think any of his are crazy.
♥ Who has the worst temper? Neither of us has a temper. We're the passive-aggressive type.
♥ Who does the cooking? Both. We share breakfast duties, Matt fixes our lunches, and I usually head up dinner while Matt assists.
♥ Who is more social? We're about the same.
♥ Who is the neat-freak? most definitely ME.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Hmmm...maybe Matt. It's close though.
♥ Who hogs the bed? We share the middle. If Lola's in the bed, though, she DEFINITELY hogs it.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? We wake up at the same time.
♥ Where was your first date? Don't remember. We mostly just hung out at each other's houses.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Immediate family- Matt (he has 1 more sibling than me). Extended family- me
♥ Do you get flowers often? a few times a year, maybe.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Thanksgiving and Christmas alternate between our 2 families. Easter is usually with my family. Most other holidays (Mother's and Father's Day, etc.) go to his family, since they live right here in town.
♥ Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us is the jealous type.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? We were pretty serious from the get-go.
♥ Who eats more? Eek. We'll say Matt, for the sake of my self-esteem!
♥ Who does the laundry? Usually me, but Matt often helps fold.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Me.
♥ Who drives when you are together? Always, always, always Matt. I hate driving.

So there you have it. I really wanted to "blog" but couldn't think of anything to talk about...so this was a fun and easy cop out!!

2 comments:

  1. i won't hate on little caesar's (katy and i enjoy a hot 'n ready pizza from time to time), but i will hate on doc chey's. maybe the one in athens is good, but we really can't get into the one here in greenville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just figuring out this blog posting thing and I have to tell you that you are the first blog I have managed to comment successfully on! I don't have much to say...but Jamaica's great and I love you and I'm so glad we can blog together...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Mexican food. Seriously.