Tuesday, September 21, 2010

cheap entertainment

Um...make that free.
Step 1: Do nothing. Sit in the living room, enjoying the evening news Baggage (come on, it's hilarious!!) with your husband.


Step 2: When you hear your dog suddenly start growling in the bedroom, go investigate.


Step 3: Die laughing when you realize she has suddenly noticed the full-length mirror propped against the wall. The one that's been there HER ENTIRE LIFE. And today she notices it...or rather, notices a strange black dog in the corner of the bedroom.


Step 4: Chase her around the house with the mirror, laughing hysterically as she cowers under tables and behind furniture, terrified of that strange black dog.


Step 5: Decide to acclimate her to the mirror by forcing her to pose for a photo shoot.


It doesn't get any cheaper (or funnier) than that, friends.

3 comments:

  1. Step 4 was my favorite! I startled Sassy last night and she scared the mess out of me with her snarl. But I scared the anal glands out of her. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I chased Mauve around the house today with an empty bag of dog food. She went nuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha- two things I love about this:
    1. Baggage
    2. Terrorizing your dog by chasing her with a mirror.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Mexican food. Seriously.