Friday, September 3, 2010

happy

Today, I just feel happy.

Maybe it's cause it's Friday. And the beginning of a long weekend.

Maybe it's cause college football starts tomorrow. And the weather is going to be beautiful.

Maybe it's cause we finally got some good news from Matt's doctors yesterday. It's about friggin time, really.

Maybe it's cause I had a good week at school. I actually went for FIVE WHOLE DAYS (first time that's happened this whole school year) and it just felt like a good week.

Maybe it's cause Lola is recovering from some pretty gross injuries she sustained in a run-in with some thornbushes and poison ivy last weekend. She was miserable for quite a few days, but seems to be on the mend now.

Maybe it's cause we're going to buy me a new car this weekend. And I don't know what it will be or where we're going to get it, but I'll be excited to not be driving Matt's itty-bitty Civic anymore!

Maybe it's cause I'm feeling so much better. I actually went to the gym last night...and it wasn't an intense workout by any measure, but it was better than sitting on the couch for another night!

Maybe it's cause I read a whole book this week. And I've already started another!

I don't know why I feel happy today. I'm just glad I do.

4 comments:

  1. You're so happy you make me envious! We won't get the game on our crappy country cable (ok.. it's satellite..), I'll never get a new car, and I don't know how to read! Oh.. and y'all actually get FALL weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to happiness!!

    Those are all very good things to be happy about. I hope you have more and more good things adding to your happiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Happiness! I hope everything is up from here! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Mexican food. Seriously.