Monday, February 20, 2012

i'm sexy and i know it

(Yes, we Zumba to that song. And it's awesome.)

I know you've all been waiting with baited breath to see those pictures from Zumba After Dark the other night. And some of you have been waiting even longer, seeing as you were requesting VIDEOS of me Zumba-ing way back in January. You're going to have to keep waiting for the videos, but the newspaper's webpage did post the pictures from ZAD with great promptness, so at least you can kick your Monday morning off right by having a good laugh at my expense. As I mentioned in this post, Zumba is one of those things that you definitely FEEL cooler than you actually LOOK while doing it.

Yesterday morning (during church, awesomely enough) a co-worker texted me this picture. I think it sums it up the phenomenon pretty accurately:

Right, that's pretty much it.

So here's the real deal, courtesy of Online Athens. You can view the entire album (all 504 pictures!) here. I labeled the pictures for your convenience, to help you avoid a rousing game of 'Where's Waldo (Erika & Sarah)' so early in the morning. You're welcome!


 Personally, I think I look like The Hulk in the picture above. Yikes.




 
Try not to be jealous of how smooth my moves are. And feel free to join me at Zumba After Dark next month! It's dark and crowded (SEE ABOVE FOR PROOF) and no one cares if you look like a giant dork. Winning!


5 comments:

  1. I am just cracking up here! And I do feel like that first picture shows....why don't we look like that?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love it- still holding out for some video footage though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I totally shouldn't be using blog comments for this purpose but oh, well- can you send me your parents' email address? We want to invite them to Anna's one year birthday party (you guys are welcome to come, too, if you happen to be in town). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Mexican food. Seriously.