I've been staring at the blank screen for 20 minutes. I want to write, but I can only think about two things, neither of them interesting enough to warrant a full post:
1. I want some more NYX Butter Lipstick. I have one and it is awesome and therefore I should get more.
2. I wish YouTube had a way for you to just put a song on repeat. The last few days I've been stuck on listening to the same song over and over for hours on end, and it annoys me that I have to keep clicking over and hitting play. Why can't there be a repeat button? Or if there is, why am I dumb and can't find it? (This morning, the repeat-worthy song is All Will Be Well by Gabe Dixon Band. Loooooove.)
Then I remembered that my friend Elise participated in a fun blog prompt linkup thing called "Finish This" a few weeks ago. So I'm going to join in, even though it's several weeks too late and I'm not even going to actually link up with anything...I'll just use the prompts and call it a day.
It looks like the theme was the number 25. Oh, probably because it was posted on the 25th. Duh. So here we go.
1. I have a quarter to use for a pay phone, I call...well, my options are limited here. I hardly know any phone numbers by memory anymore. I'd have to choose between my parents' home phone, Matt's cell phone, and a few of my childhood friends' parents' houses (if they even still have their home phones). So I'd probably call Matt, but I'd probably be wasting my time. He pretty much never hears his phone ringing, and even if he did...it'd be a number he wouldn't recognize, so he probably wouldn't answer. Lame.
2. I found $25 in my pocket, I buy...now THIS is a question I can really get behind. Assuming the $25 wasn't already intended for something and I am just planning to blow it...I'm probably going to go to Ulta to buy the aforementioned lipstick. And some kind of deep conditioning treatment. My hair feels like straw from all the sun and chlorine this summer. And if there was any money left over, I'd go across the street to Jittery Joe's and get a cinnamon honeysuckle iced latte. I had one last night and it blew my mind with awesomeness. I need another.
3. I have 25 minutes to watch anything on TV, I watch...whatever is on HGTV at the moment. Or a rerun of Friends or Seinfeld.
4. A meal I can prepare from start to finish in 25 minutes or less is... driving to the Mexican restaurant down the street and getting started on chips and guac. Who needs to cook when you live 2 miles from the best Mexican food on earth? (Yes, including the Mexican food in Mexico...)
5. At the age of 25, I wish I had known... that life wasn't remotely about to go the way I thought it would, but that it would be great anyway. And I also wish I'd gone ahead and bought a custom URL for my blog back when it was still available so I wouldn't be stuck with a janky blogspot address for eternity...sigh.
6. If I drove 25 miles due east of my house, I'd be in... You aren't going to believe how scientific I got for this one. First I found my home address on Google Maps. Then I made it so that the distance measuring thingy was 1 inch=10 miles. Then I got a ruler and held it up to the computer screen and measured 2.5 inches to the right of my house. Then I clicked on the street view, and...are you ready???
I'd be somewhere on state highway 22 in Oglethorpe County, GA. Looking at some trees. Boom. Party time.
Here's to hoping that reading this pointless and boring blog was the low point of your day and that everything gets more exciting from here!!