Sunday, September 25, 2011

me, a-z

Yall. I am SO lacking inspiration for things to blog about! Look at this sad mess-- no blogging since Wednesday? Something must be truly wrong in my world.


I saw this on another blog and thought...well, it's better than nothing. Get to know me a bit, then we have a little more chatting to do after the a-z is done, k?


A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: queen. The perfect size, in my opinion. Not too big, not too small.
C. Chore that you hate: Scrubbing toilets and tubs. BLECH.
D. Dogs: Just one, the beloved Lola. Part lab, part greyhound,full-blooded SCAREDY PANTS.
E. Essential start to your day: Well, if you must know, the FIRST thing I do every morning is take my temperature (BBTempers, unite!) That is essential in its own special way. My more 'normal' essential, though, would be coffee, and stat.
F. Favorite color: Umm...all of them? I have a really hard time with this question.
G. Gold or Silver: Used to be always silver. Now I could go either way, probs. Usually silver, though.
H. Height: 5'7
I. Instruments you play: Guitar, piano, flute. And I've always had a sneaking suspicion I'd be an excellent drummer.
J. Job title:
...I'm actually not going to put that, so as to keep myself from being so easily Googled. Trust me, it's not a common title.
L. Live:
 in a small town outside of Athens, Ga. In a neighborhood. We're the house with the best flowers. :)

K. Kids: None, which is the bane of my existence.

M. Mother’s name: Jacky!! Jacklyn, to be more precise. Or "sweet rabbit" if you're my dad...GAG ME.
N. Nicknames: I don't really have any. A few people still call me "Stone," which was my maiden name. That's about it.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Other than being born...I think just in 2000 when I had knee surgery.
P. Pet peeves: Too many to list; I'm easily annoyed. People who talk too much...people who offer unsolicited advice...people who spend lots of money on stupid crap like fast food and then complain that they don't have money.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I know you can be overwhelmed...and then you can be underwhelmed...but can you ever just be...whelmed?" (10 Things I Hate About You, best movie ever)
R. Right or left handed: Right. But I write like a left-handed person, if you can imagine that...because my mom, who taught me to write, is left-handed. I sort of hold my hand upside down.
S. Siblings: 2 biological siblings, Jake and Sarah. 7 siblings-in-law.
U. Underwear: Umm...yes. Preferably clean ones.
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms, although those are technically 'fungi' and not vegetables.
W. What makes you run late: Nothing, really, I'm the most serially on-time person you've ever met. About the only thing that can get me off my game is the stupid TRAIN by our house, which can delay me getting onto the road that goes to Athens.
X. X-Rays you’ve had:  Woohoo, x-rays! Good times. OK: teeth, elbow, knees, chest, back, hips, abdomen
Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything, really. But I'm kinda famous for my sweet potato casserole and my apple dip.
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants! Giraffes! Pandas! And the baby version of any of the aforementioned animals. 



OKAY. Now that we're done with that nonsense.


This is my 299th blog! That means there's tons of pressure for my next blog (which will be the 300th, if you're not a mathematician)...any suggestions for what it should be about? You know I need help. Look at me. I'm filling out internet memes. HELP ME!!


4 comments:

  1. Ok seriously. I think we are the same person. Especially because of:
    A, C, E, K, P, Q, V, W, and Z

    WHY DO WE NOT LIVE IN THE SAME CITY?! I'm going to copy you and do this, ok?

    And as for your 300th post, you could do a (cheap or homemade) giveaway? I've been thinking about doing one myself, so I just want to use you as my guinea pig. Or you could go back to Google Analytics and see if you find anything exciting to report? OR you could just put up pictures of a bunch of baby animals- now there's an idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I was going to say something along the same lines of Amanda's comment (the first half, that is). You really do seem to be our long lost triplet!

    And actually I like all of Amanda's suggestions for the 300th post, too. Someone whose blog I read did a mix c.d. giveaway - that would basically be FREE for you, minus shipping, assuming you have c.d.'s on hand, AND you could force your musical preferences upon the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comment deleted...that's me! That is so sketchy! I wasn't done with my comment, I submitted, realized I wanted to edit more, went to fix, and now can't remember what I was going to add...anyways.

    What I had before still suffices:

    You are awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Mexican food. Seriously.