Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIWW: paying it forward ed.


Yesterday was a pretty craptastic day. But at least I was wearing a cute dress? That was pretty much the best part of the day (until the part at night where I caught up on all of the TV I was so behind on. Phew. That was a load off) (Also 9 hours of my Adele station on Pandora wasn't shabby). When we got home, I convinced Matt to take a picture or 4 before I changed into PJs for the rest of the night. At 6:00, because that's how I roll.



Dress: Gap Outlet / Boots: Rampage / Earrings & Necklace: Sam Moon

Speaking of Sam Moon...I only discovered this magical place (online only for those of us not living in TX) last Wednesday via WIWW. I'd placed my order by that afternoon and received the glorious shipment on Monday. I feel like my life has been changed for the better and that I needed to pay it forward by participating in my first-ever WIWW. So the moral of this story is this: sometimes it's worth it to click on the links people post to where they got things!

So the above three pictures are what I wore....Tuesday. Womp womp. But since it's all about what you're wearing on Wednesday, I went ahead and begged Matt to snap a few pictures before we left for work today. But it was too cold outside, so they're lame indoor pictures. Oh well. Also, my hair is not remotely fixed and actually is still wet, so...yeah. Obviously I have what it takes to be a fashion blogger.


Shirt: Old Navy / Pants & Metallic Flats: TJ Maxx / Earrings: Sam Moon / Necklace: Entourage

So there we go. Not my finest efforts at being a fashion blogger (that award goes to Fashion Week, of course), but it'll do for yet another gray and cold February day in Georgia. Hope you have a good one!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Tucker Up!

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE your necklace from today and your dress from yesterday. And I can only wish I looked that good with wet hair. I wouldn't have been able to tell if you didn't mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you win the necklace from my giveaway so you can devote a post to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those outfits!!! I need to get a bubble necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute jewelry! When you first mentioned Sam Moon I got so excited! I thought "what, we have those in GA, too?!" But, now you've confirmed: they are still only in the Promised Land (i.e. Texas). :( Sad day, but now I know I can order online!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace almost as much as your Fashion blogger poses! Classic.
    I AM so behind on TV this week. I still do not know who got the ax on bachelor... GASP!
    PS... I hate my Wednesday outfit today. I got ready at the gym so I had no choice but to wear what I picked out last night...outfit fail and I straighten my hair and it is pouring now...double fail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hottie.

    You already know my sentiments about the dress (since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I plan to go pick one up), and I LOVE how the necklace looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute! I love the phrase "craptastic"! so great. You are so pretty!

    Love the last necklace!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! I love the bauble necklace. I sent a link to your blog to a friend. She would be so encouraged by your story.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pics! When is Matt going to start doing some guest fashion blog posts of himself??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I don't have what it takes either... My pics are never that great! Welcome aboard :) and I love the green bubble necklace!

    Where are you in Georgia? My family lives in Cumming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gah! Are you kidding me about your hair in the Wednesday pics? Not fixed and still wet? Girl, I wish I had hair that looked that good, well, EVER!

    Also...that jewelry is super cute!of

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are beeyouuuuteeful! I mean, seriously. Love your dress. And your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! I like the dress and that green bubble necklace is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty girl!!

    I'm IMPRESSED that you're still that put together at 6:00 P.M.!!

    I have the same bubble necklace as you, but mine's yellow... great minds :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress and blue tights are super cute!!

    This is going to be a weird question.. do people in Georgia call Atlanta "Hotlanta?" I use that phrase as much as possible and it drives my husband nuts. (You'd be surprised how often this Oregon girl can talk about Hotlanta, a place she has never been too!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm seriously loving the green necklace with the teal jeans. I don't think I would have thought to put that together, but I'm a big fan.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments almost as much as I love Mexican food. Seriously.